Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This is not as easy as it should be...


So here it is nearly a week into this new way of life and I am failing miserably. There are too many temptations and too many ways around not having credit cards! I mean I though by staying home all day, I couldn't possibly spend money...at least not that much. But Babysteals deals that couldn't be passed up ( and the credit card info is already saved to my account there...I know BAD!) and yes...a door to door salesperson, who was willing to take a check, so now I am the proud owner of a gallon bottle of concentrated eco-orange cleaner, a environmentally safe and non-toxic household cleaner guaranteed to clean anything and make over 200 gallons of cleaner, at less than 50 cents a gallon...yeah you do the math! So not only did I spend money, I also now have no excuse not to clean....double whammy....ugh~

No comments:

Post a Comment