Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So what to do now....save and sold, the new plan!

So I can't go back and undo my spending past. But I can move forward and try to right my past wrongs by saving and selling! I have never been that much into coupons and such, but I am going to try to start saving on everything I buy. I also am going to start selling off things I already own. I plan on keeping a running tally of my saves and solds, and then deducting it from the $50,000 worth of credit card debt I have. Feel free to donate a penny or more through the link below. I will keep track of that too! So the rules for the save entries is that is has to been something I would have bought anyway (eg. toothpaste) and for the sold, it I sell it for a profit over what I bought it for I will have that listed as well.

So my first SAVE is $1.00 off of my husband's deodorant, with a mobile Target Coupon. If you don't know what that is go to Target's website and check it out. Target will send mobile coupons to your cell phone and then the cashier just scans the barcode off your phone screen...pretty cool.

And my first SOLD is a dog bed, that my dog hated and it has been sitting in my garage for the last 3 yrs, $25.

I will keep you updated on my progress. Right now I am in the process of setting up a coupon binder and filing system so I can make the most of the coupons and savings available. Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment