Monday, August 23, 2010

The Freeing and Re-Capturing of the American Express Card : (

So I had a minor setback, I liberated the Amex card from it's captor and had some fun with it... Luckily I didn't do too much damage, couldn't do too much damage as the majority of my favorite bargain hunting shops do not take American Express. I probably spent about $40 though...

The next morning, I went to get some coffee and a bagel and went to pull out my card and it was missing. I was so embarrassed, I had to dig through my purse to find enough change to pay. Boy was I fuming. I surmised (correctly) the hubby had discovered my coup and had kidnapped the card back during the night. I just wish he would have told me and saved me the embarrassment. Not too happy with him right now, but he isn't happy with me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment